Saturday, August 23, 2008

Tuesday, August 19th, 2008



Damn. EJ needs to wear this on the actual reality of the show.



“I wonder if EJ would love me if Sami was really out of the picture,” and “EJ may always love Sami. And any possibility of him falling in love with me really is nothing but a fantasy,” and “I can't even get EJ in my own imagination.”



'Beauty is truth, truth beauty—that is all
Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know.'



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw6H3crLzpg

Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah

Grade: F+. The plus is for EJ looking lovely in his old school white suit; the rest totally sucked. Now, did this stupid fantasy make it clear to everyone that Nicole is barely an interloper in the Ejami storyline and someone that EJ could never love? Sure. But we already knew that. And even if that hadn’t been the case, which it totally was, the abominable ratings would have made it so. Ugh, I’m just glad it’s over. On with the actual show, show!

No comments:

Post a Comment