Saturday, August 23, 2008

Monday, August 18th, 2008



“I don't understand what he sees in her.” The one woman on earth who can salve the scars on his soul.
“I don't understand how he could choose to be with somebody he has to convince to love him.” He doesn’t. If you were watching the show, Nicole, you’d know that Sami has loved EJ since February 2007. Everything EJ’s done since then has just been to get her to admit that to herself.
“And I don't understand why I think it's possible for me to ever be with someone like him.” It’s not. If EJ weren’t with Sami, he’d be back to playing pretty girls like Mexico chick, not you.



Now that’s better. And, Days, this wasn’t nearly long enough.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW_QCRGvT-g


Silk suit, black tie
I don’t need a reason why
They come running just as fast as they can
Cuz every girl crazy ‘bout a sharp dressed man



“Your husband doesn't know how to treat you like a lady.” Truer words were never spoken.



Okay, so Nicole suffocates Sami to death here, and back in the Broe storyline, Nicole also fantasized about doing the same thing to Chloe. I’m guessing someone has some unresolved issues with her mother.

Grade: D-. I tried to like this, I really did, but it’s all style, no substance. It’s clear the actors had fun, but it’s a mismash of 40s film noir stereotypes instead of the actual characters on the show. Thus, it’s much less interesting to me because of that. At least it looked nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment