Saturday, January 12, 2008

Kid EJ Tortures Steve

Kid EJ: "You are my solider!" *waves tarot card*

Steve: "Whatever, tiny dude. No matter how many times you shock me, I ain't doing nothin'."

Kid EJ: "ARRRRGH! FATHER, STEVEN WON'T DO WHAT I SAY!!!!"

Steve: "Man, you are such a whiner."

Kid EJ: "FAAAAATHER!!! HE'S MAKING FUN OF ME!!!!!"

Kid EJ: "FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTHEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR!"

Stefano (in another room): *sigh* "Yes, Elvis?"

Kid EJ: "Steven won't obey me! IT'S NOT FAIR!"

Stefano (rolling his eyes): "Did you use the tarot card?"

Kid EJ: "Yes!"

Stefano: "Did you electrocute him?"

Kid EJ: "Five times!"

Stefano: "Is the machine working?"

Kid EJ: "Of course it is! I'm not stupid, Father."

Steve: *snickers*

Kid EJ: "What? Hey-no! NO! You were faking the entire time?!!"

Steve (moving around): "OH PLEASE NO! OH STOP IT HURTS! OH THE HUMANITY! You buy anything, dontcha, kiddo?"

Kid EJ: "YOU INGRATE!"

Stefano (bored): "Fix the machine, and do it right, this time, Elvis. And no more bothering me or none of your video pastimes for you this week."

Kid EJ: "Video games, Father. Games."

Stefano (warning): "Elvis..."

Kid EJ: "Yes, Father. Of course, Father."

Steve (smug): "Well, I guess you better get hoppin', small fry."

Kid EJ (angry): "You are going to pay for this! You hear me?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment