Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Monday, January 14th, 2008



“We’ve got some screentime to kill. So repeat the end of Friday’s show with slightly different lines and over the top emotion.”



“What? I can’t hear you over the string music.”



Worst video game ever.



“How dare you not come with us? It’s standard police procedure to bring unarmed civilian family members on raids!”



“Your father’s a monster. Let me say that a couple more times because I don’t think I’m twisting the knife enough.”



“I never imagined my father would be capable of such cruel and inhumane behavior. Which makes me a total moron, but whatever works for the redemption, eh?”



“Actually Evil EJ has several secret accounts in the Caymans, South America, and Switzerland….but the plot says I can’t touch any of it.” Photobucket

The Verdict:

Not bad. Honestly, besides the “MY DAD IS EVIL? WTF BBQ SAUCE!!” moment Photobucketand the fact that I’m really supposed to buy that Evil EJ didn’t have any hidden assets Photobucket, everything else was pretty decent. I will say that while EJ engaged me this episode, I felt that Sami was too neutral here. Sure the “it makes you a better man” comment was nice, but a hint of a smile somewhere in those scenes would have been better. EJ A, Sami B-.

No comments:

Post a Comment