Saturday, May 17, 2008

Thursday, May 15th, 2008



“Everything is perfect. I live in this great house. I have these two healthy, happy, sleeping children, and what could I possibly have to complain about?” And you’re married to EJ! It’s totally awesome!



“I assume you are referring to Master Elvis.” Still don’t like you, Rolf, but nice to see you’re on the “Let’s call EJ Elvis” bandwagon. See who else you can convince.



“I can't get over the feeling that I'm cheating on Samantha.” Aw, you love her so much! *sigh*



“I should just ignore all of my emotions.”
“Well, with the exception of the one emotion which will never steer you wrong-fear. It is the most effective survival technique to which one must always succumb.” Yeah, Sami, keep leaving the twins with the evil doctor here; nothing bad could possibly come of it.



“I'm the victim here, all right? And the sooner I can remind Samantha of that, the better.”
Hehehe. Oh, this is going to be glorious, isn’t it, Evil EJ?



“Well, you wait right here. We'll continue this little tête-à-tête when I get back.” Oh, so commanding. I love it when EJ orders.
“Samantha, I have absolutely nothing to gain by lying to you. And by nothing, I mean everything.”
“As a matter of fact, Samantha, it is out of the goodness of my heart.” Oh, no, it’s not.
“And I'm an American gladiator.” If you’re going to plug, NBC, do it a tad bit less obviously.



“Whether you want to believe it or not, I really want you to be happy.” With you, you mean. And where have I seen that evil brown hoodie before?



“I made love to you that night because of the way that I felt about you, and at the time, I really-I-I thought that you felt the same way.”
“And I was so embarrassed and humiliated by that, by how disgusted you were with me, that I took all my anger and I brought it all against you.” These are the only two lines I liked out of this whole conversation. Ali and especially James did a great job with the material, but I simply don’t care. Seriously, I’ve been over the deal since February 2007. It was an adult trade, and they both got what they wanted.



“I told her that I loved you.” Of course you did!
“You've done a lot of good things, as you pointed out” Um, like what, Sami? EJ only does ‘good’ in order to raise your opinion of him, not because he’s a good man.
“You were willing to help Lucas come back.” Only in order to wean you off him and realize your love for EJ.



“I'm not doing anything. She's the one who's chasing me.”
“It's relevant because I can't stop her from turning up wherever she wants to, okay?”
“I can't control what she does, okay? If she wants to have a crush on me...” Well, you could stop calling Nicole and leading her on, but that doesn’t exactly fit with your evil plan to entrap your Samantha, does it?



“How is that a problem, Samantha? We're married.” Exactly, EJ. I don’t see any problem here.
“What is wrong with me?” If this is wrong, Sami, you don’t want to be right.

Grade: B+. I had to take off some for the deal discussion, but EJ reminding Nicole that he only loves Sami and Ejami kissing was fanastic. Evil EJ’s plan to ensnare his Samantha is progressing nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment