Saturday, May 17, 2008

Friday, May 16th, 2008



“You must be crazy.”
“Only for you.” Awwww. And Sami, EJ does like your chest, but you don’t have to show it off to him that much.



“You can have the apple slices if you like.” Apparently she does. And preschool when the kids aren’t even a year old yet? Someone’s reaching.



“You know that there is nothing that I wouldn't do to help you.” I know. That’s why you’re Evil EJ. Nothing gets in your way.
“I don't care what kind of relationship we have, but you don't need to do this anymore. You don't have to stand there and pretend to be this person. Just come here. Come here. Come here. It's okay.” Oh, I love Ejami hugging! And encouraging Sami to be her evil self and command after command. You really are a mastermind.



Yes, I know, EJ. Your Samantha is very frustrating sometimes.



“I hate girls who cry all the time.”
“You don't cry all the time, darling. Some of the time you're angry.” A joke! Thank you!



“Samantha, you do have control of your own life. It's just other people's lives that you can't be expected to control. Not like I do, anyway.”



“Now, where do we go from here?”
“If you really don't want me in your life, you need to let me know because at the moment, I'm getting some really mixed signals.”
“Do you have feelings for me? Do you have any feelings for me at all?” Dude, you are relentless. Keep knocking at the door.
“But if you want me to stop having any kind of relationship with Nicole that is not strictly professional, I will do that. You just have to give me a reason to do it. Just something.” I love how EJ makes deals with Sami all the time. Quid pro quo is so sexy.



“What are you going to do about it?” Man, Evil EJ really needs to run an empowerment seminar. Sami thinks she has control over her own life…even though he’s pulling the strings.



My favorite part and just like back in 2006. Touching heads like this is such a sweet gesture. EJ is so attached to his Samantha.



I also love Ejami kissing! And no slurping, just loving.

Grade: A-. The only way this would have been better would have been if it was longer. EJ is entwining himself around Sami, and Sami is letting her love for him out. Go Ejami!

No comments:

Post a Comment