Sunday, August 3, 2008

Tuesday, July 29th, 2008



“Look, miss, normally the extras don’t get lines on this show, but I must inform you that you are suffocating your dog Pookie seeing as how the zipper on your purse is closed and there aren’t any airholes.”



I really need to petition the United Nations to include Ejole elevator flashbacks in their crimes against humanity.



Marlena, diligent crusader for people we’ll never see again.



Evil EJ, if you’re going to crossdress, you should at least go all the way.



“And once you graduate from DeVry, you too can be a productive member of society.”



I’m sorry for being stuck on this, but damn, someone had to borrow a shirt out of Pansy EJ’s women’s collection from Kohl’s, eh? What is up with that ribbon?



“Samantha and I are through” and “What happened in that elevator was really special, and it wasn't about sex. I know how I felt, and I couldn't have had those feelings if I hadn't known that you felt the same way.” Hmm, this BS sounds familiar…oh yes, that’s what EJ told Kate as he was angling to sleep with Sami and impregnate her, that they had something ‘special’ and that Sami meant nothing to him. Here’s your first clue that Evil EJ is “slimey, but honest about being slimey.”
“I will not compete with her anymore. I won't do it, EJ.” Yes, because you always come in second to Sami, don’t you, Nicole?



“Nicole, I'm sorry. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I'm not somebody who generally has to pursue women.” And here’s the second. Could this line be more sleazy? Even if you ignored everything else here, this is the dialogue that indicates Evil EJ is using Nicole. Only a snake like him would say this out loud. You can hear the smirk.
“Look, I've been in a relationship for two years.” Ever since EJ saw Sami’s photo!
“In that time, I can't tell you how many women came up to me.” And the third clue.
“I didn't notice any of them.” And the fourth.
“Look...let's go to dinner, okay? Look, no expectations, no strings attached.” And the fifth and final. No promises either. Evil EJ is surprisingly honest about who he is and what he’s doing, but you have to know where to look. Nicole doesn’t. Life is tough when you’re stupid.



“I am so tired of you spying on me” and “I'm so tired of you lying to me” I am so tired of this tired plotline, how’s that?
“If you continue to act like a petulant child, I will have no choice but to put you across my knee.” Oh, if only Trent. You and Nicole actually have some chemistry.



“Yes, I think your Mr. Burke will be out of a job very soon. And if I had my way, he'd be behind bars.” How is EJ paying Immigration Dude to pretend to get him a Visa illegal? Essentially it was performance art as he didn’t actually give EJ anything, and Immigration Dude can’t even get in trouble for impersonating a government official as he really is one. In any case, the generous amount of money Evil EJ bribed him with ought to pay for a nice place in the Pacific, I’d think.



“I thought you changed. Ever since you told me John was alive, I've given you the benefit of the doubt. I've defended you. But you haven't changed at all. You are still Stefano's son.” I know! Isn’t it great? And you should talk, Marlena, you hypocrite you.
“Marlena, I did exactly what I had to do.” Damn right.
“You're a DiMera. When you want something badly, you always go after it. That's what concerns me.” As it should. EJ will never let Sami go. He wants her and needs her.
“So, tell me-are you still in love with my daughter?” Is the sky blue?
“Marlena, Samantha is the mother of my child. And in that way, I will always love her.” That’s a yes and forever.

Grade: B. Evil EJ is implementing his master plan to gain his Samantha by way of using Nicole here, and in that sense, it’s highly entertaining. Now he just needs to burn that hideous excuse for a shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment