Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Monday, March 31st, 2008



THIS IS THE LONGEST DAY EVER!



“Okay, a little inappropriate, maybe a little bit.” Inappropriately awesome, EJ, although I do not know what is your fascination with pre-2000 cruise ship captain outfits. And Sami, he’s been waltzing into your apartment any time he wants for nearly two years now.



“I want you to lie through your teeth.”

*singing*

One of these EJs had actual dialogue writers, one of these EJs didn’t have to tell jokes wrong…



“Come on, it's not like I can just go and run rings around the U.S. Government.” Exactly. You better call Evil EJ for that.



I think you two could twist this around and blackmail Immigration Dude here for inappropriate meetings and expense reporting. I’m pretty sure he’s not supposed to do this, but hey, it saves the show from building another set, doesn’t it?



“Bread?” I don’t see any bread on the table, EJ. Does Chez Rouge work like The Olive Garden where you have to ask for the breadsticks? And I liked how you said you were doing this for the children.



“We are trying to keep the passion in our relationship. Our sex life is quite stimulating” and “Most of it's either spent looking after the kids or it's just incessant lovemaking.” Gray EJ, you sweetie *hugs*



Ah, yes, Ejami being purposely awful to each other. I wish it could have been written a little smarter, but there you go. At least there wasn’t any overused pop culture reference this time.



Now that is what I am talking about. Of course EJ keeps going.



“He's a little bit tougher than we thought.” HOW COULD WE POSSIBLY HAVE FORSEEN THIS TURN OF EVENTS?! IMMIGRATION HAS SUCH A GOOD REPUTATION, AND THIS GUY WAS SO NICE THE LAST TIME WE MET HIM!!

“Don't worry. I have an idea.” Well, at least someone does.

Grade: Split decision: B+ apartment dinking around, A- for Chez Rouge. Are we where we want to be in terms of dialogue or character intelligence? No, no, we are not. But at least we’re moving in the right direction, which is better than nothing, I suppose.

1 comment:

  1. Great job! I love your comments, extra pictures. I agree - not perfect but moving closer to intelligent conversation.

    ReplyDelete