Monday, February 11, 2008

Monday, February 4th, 2008



“It’s a good thing your mother Celeste isn’t here or she’d totally ruin this whole close brother sister relationship we’ve manufactured in two episodes.”



“What’s happening to us, Lucas? You look like that construction worker from the Village People and I look like Gwen Stacy from Spiderman 3.”



Days, if you keep doing establishing shots and text like this, I’m going to have to conclude you actually have a budget somehow.



“If you follow my directions, she’ll be fine.” Um, Lexie…have you forgotten how you’re a really, really horrible doctor? Better put Kayla on speed dial, EJ.



“I’m going to move on with my life.” Yes, that’s the one of the positive upsides about being redeemed as Good EJ does not miss being Evil EJ. At least that makes one of us.

The Grade: I’ve always been pretty indifferent to Lexie, but I liked how Good EJ is not dwelling on the past and how he’s willing to be there for Ali even though he knows it could get emotionally difficult for him. B.

No comments:

Post a Comment