Monday, February 11, 2008

Friday, February 1st, 2008



“The facial hair? No, actually I thought there was some kind of legal loophole for dealing with pirates, but no such luck.”



“I can’t talk right now. Either I want to hide our true love from my rapist or I want to protect my new husband from seeing me speak with my ex, depending on what side you’re on.”



“You know those Cosmo articles that say never insult your guy’s family no matter how much he may rip on them? They’re a bunch of crap. Let me call Stefano a SOB again.”



“Static electricity is a bitch.”



“I just want you to know that I really, really regret following in my father's footsteps.” Ah, Good EJ…I don’t. I can’t. You were blindingly awesome as a villain, and I’ve always fundamentally disagreed with Days’ morality laws. If only this show would let you be Evil EJ and have your Samantha…but that wouldn’t be the power of redemptive love, now would it?

The Grade: This wasn’t bad, but it certainly wasn’t memorable either. C.

No comments:

Post a Comment