Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wednesday, February 27th, 2008



“See, I really was on this show with Shane!”



With her inappropriately timed badgering, Sami puts the fun in funeral.



“Hello, Philip. I hope you're well. I've missed our scheming.” Oh, so have I, EJ. So have I. And thank goodness you got that product out of your hair.



“I’m EJ DiMera.” Ah, that has a nice ring to it.



In the battle of wits between my two favorite couples on the show, it’s Ejami 2, Phloe 0.



“Lucas is so sad he can’t be here.” Because him and OMB were so tight, after all



That’s right, Victor. When opportunity knocks, you open the door.



“Eric said he tried to make it, but he really couldn’t leave Sam in the middle of a demon war.”



Thanks to Sony, Days and Y&R do the best outside sets on daytime. It’s almost as if they really are the outdoors.



“We're a family, at least until they turn on me for not meeting their expectations again.”



“Your grandfather did a good job of raising his family. It's very different from what my father did. I'd like to hope that I could do as well as Shawn.” I don’t blame you, EJ, but the sugary goodness here is so sickly sweet I could swim in it. Blech.



Ever the gentleman. Yes, Sami, you are a complete idiot.

Grade: Pretty much what you’d expect from a funeral episode. N/A.

No comments:

Post a Comment