Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Thursday, February 21st, 2008



“I didn’t have time to do the laundry this morning-I hope Evil EJ doesn’t catch me wearing one of his suits.”



Sami, whatever you’re trying to do with this outfit is clearly not working.



I don’t expect anything, but, yes, we are totally getting teased with December 2006 EJ hair.



Wrapped up tight
Can’t move, can’t break free
Hand of Doom has a tight grip on me



The only decent 3 seconds of this show.



You know, I might have to make a sequel to “EJ Is Patient” if this keeps up.



Speaking of Evil EJ, he would have had a field day with the empty wasteland that was this episode. I imagine him confidently striding through the doors with everyone turning to look him in surprise. Then he’d offer something truly inspiring like “Why push clam chowder as the Pub special when you can push daisies, eh?” and laugh hysterically. Sigh. I miss that man.



“Caroline, let me console you in your hour of need.”
“I told you, Victor, we have to wait until the funeral’s over for appearances sake.”



“I know I said all DiMeras were evil, Sami, but that was before I knew I was actually married to one. No, that’s not hypocritical at all.”



“I’ll get the car.” What car, EJ? Your sports car? The SUV you use to commit crimes? The luxury one Sami supposedly drives on no income? Is the “the car” anything like “the cell phone” everyone in Salem uses?

Grade: Ejami B, Phloe C, rest F. Yes, I’m dead inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment