Saturday, February 16, 2008

Wednesday, February 13th, 2008



“I know I’m wearing gray, but I have a waiver excusing me from Days’ clothing morality laws today, just like how Evil EJ wore white in Mexico.”



“I just realized that while the individual pieces I’m wearing are fine, they simply don’t work together as an outfit.”



“Santo and Colleen were together in death? So you’re saying you want me to kill you then, eh?”



“This week on Unsolved Mysteries-how I managed to make a DVD in prison and arrange for a set complete with fake fireplace.”



Ali knows who her daddy is. I believe “no bonding” between EJ and Ali will be as successful as “not a couple” was for Ejami.



“You’re Samantha Brady Roberts Horton DiMera.” So still DiMera for now, huh? And way to point out that Ejami is still married and no movement been made towards an annulment or divorce yet neither EJ nor Sami are acknowledging either of those facts. Seriously, show, try downplaying your weaknesses instead of highlighting them.



“It seems, uh, strange to say this, but I'm a little disappointed to be leaving here.” Well, it might be, EJ, IF YOU HADN’T JUST SAID IT 15 MINUTES AGO. And “This is the only time I've ever experienced a bit of what it's like to be part of a real family?” Arrrgh! What guy talks like that? None. No, not even you, Good EJ. Come on, Days. SHOW, DON’T TELL.



“Philip, I don’t like this plot! I don’t like it at all!!”

The Grade: Underwhelmed. The awkward silences between Ejami and the tiptoeing around each other doesn’t do it for me at all, but what’s really killing me is the generic dialog. The lines coming out of EJ’s and Sami’s mouths could be said by anyone on any show, and that’s just shoddy craftsmanship. C-.

No comments:

Post a Comment