Saturday, January 26, 2008

Monday, January 21st, 2008



“You’ve done nothing to earn my trust, EJ. All those times you saved me from certain death in Carpe’s ‘EJ Is Heroic’ montage? Faked, just like the moon landings.”



“METALLICA! METALLICA!”



“The first rule of gun safety is never aim at anything that you don’t intend to shoot. So prepare to meet your maker, door. You’ve prevented me from interrupting Lumi even more than I already have one too many times.”



“My keen DiMera instincts tell me that it’s totally safe to open this because it isn’t a bomb or laced with anthrax or anything”



“Once a DiMera, always a DiMera. Speaking of which, Lexie says hi.”



“Sami, let’s talk about EJ in the third person even though he’s standing right next to us and can hear everything we’re saying.”
“Okay. Good thing he isn’t a sociopath because otherwise having him silently observe us would be a really bad idea.”

The Grade: I liked EJ taking the power position while still listening to Sami, and there’s few things hotter than a man with a firearm, but this totally nosedived after Abe showed up. Pre-Abe, B. Post-Abe, C-.

No comments:

Post a Comment