Sunday, January 4, 2009

New and Improved! It's the Save Ejami Blog!

I decided to do some early spring cleaning and consolidate my old Save Sami and Save EJ blogs into a Save Ejami one. You can find it at http://saveejami.blogspot.com/ or in my other blog section or affiliates list in the sidebar. It's a compliation of TPTB and advertiser contact information that we can use to shower them with Ejami love.

If you'd like to link me, I'd be more than happy to return the favor both here and at Save Ejami. The snazzy link button is below, and feel free to resize it or whatever for your needs. I really don't care what it looks like, heh.

image

And please let me know if you have any ideas that should be over there or if you know I need to update some of the information. And yeah, we shouldn't have to do this for a soap rooting couple, but unfortunately they're on Days. We constantly have to remind them who they should be writing for.

1 comment: