Sunday, July 27, 2008

Wednesday, July 23rd, 2008



“Ava, I just came back from meeting with the assistant D.A. I wouldn't necessarily be making any long-term plans now if I were you.” Someone’s read the spoilers!



“So, when you take all the facts into account, I must agree with Christian here. After all, as sad as it is that his sister is having financial problems, she shouldn’t expect a $200k handout from him, much less get their mother to insult his wife when he refuses. And wanting to teach him a lesson? What a-oh, wait, are we supposed to be talking about your case?”



“I don't know of a lawyer in this country that could convince a jury to acquit you.” Try looking in the mirror.
“Two pilots are dead. These men were married. They both had children.” +2 points for remembering, Days.
“However, one of-I forget his name-one of your cousins, whoever it was you had sabotage the plane...” But oh, that’s a -1 penalty.
“Now, if we have a lot of different players in this game, we have an opportunity, I think, to be able to take them and begin to play them off against each other. It's not gonna work for very long, but we can buy some time.” Just like this show and its devout fanbases!



“Look, we both know some good people and some powerful people. We also know that this is a really poor way to insinuate that we have nefarious connections, but good dialogue is hard to find around here at the moment.”

Grade: B. Filler. Entertaining filler to be sure, as I do love me some EJ even if he’s dressed like the “Happy Hour” extras on the FOX Business Channel, but still filler. Remove this, and you lose nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment